Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Work with hiring managers to fill open requisitions for professional, management, and executive positions.
- Develop talent acquisition strategy, including determining best avenue for talent acquisition (e.g., advertising, direct contact, employee referrals, research organizations, employment agencies, job fairs, and college recruiting)
- Keep abreast of industry talent acquisition practices and incorporate best practices into Company processes. Reviews external workforce factors and market trends in order to effectively change talent acquisition strategies to quickly respond to market demands.
- Manage and participate in requisition flow and applicant screening process providing guidance to management. Summarize results of screening and makes recommendations to managers on candidates.
- Oversee and manage external search firms and employment agencies. Tracks success rate.
- Provide management with up-to-date recruiting status activity on regular basis and recommend alternative solutions to difficult to fill positions.
- Correspond with applicants during entire recruiting process to ensure candidate’s experience satisfies position needs and standards.
- Review, recommend and revise processes to improve management satisfaction while ensuring legal compliance.
- Develop talent acquisition programs that align with business needs while providing guidance to management to ensure compliance with all talent acquisition programs.
- Participate in job fairs and networking events: coordinates events, collects and sets up materials, researches and recommends giveaways, and interacts with candidates. May create marketing materials and recommend direction of advertisements.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Negotiation skills
- Public relations skills to represent the Company at network events, colleges, recruiting meetings/events, to candidates
- Knowledge and demonstration of talent acquisition best practices
- 5 Years + of related work experience
Submit Your Resume