Escrow Account/ Sales Representative
- Build client relationships, secure new orders from new customers, maintain and expand business with existing client base
- Communicate proactively with and respond in a timely manner to clients
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads/ manage it via company CRM
- Develop and execute a connection plan (calls, emails, visits) for real estate agents, brokers, lenders and attorneys
- Must participate in real estate industry functions and community/ real estate events to be recognized and associated with the Company.
- Creates or adapt and deliver Company presentation to customer, target customers, agents, bankers, mortgage brokers
Must have at list 3 years of full time experience in one of the following: Escrow/ Title Sales Representative, Real Estate Agent/ Broker, Mortgage Loan Officer/ Sales Rep, Sales Rep with Face to Face Interaction, Relationship Manager.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Public Speaking/ Presentation Skills
- Self Starter
- Self Organization & Discipline
- Team Player
- Stay Calm Under Pressure/ Support & Solve Problems
Submit Your Resume